Friday, February 22, 2013

Social Network Alert: RefinerLink

“I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harm's way” -- John Paul Jones (American Naval Hero in the U.S. War of Independence, 1747-1792)

Connections are important.  You never know where they will lead you.  For example, through my
connection with a LinkedIn group, I found RefinerLink.  I liked what I saw, and I joined this social network for refiners and refining.  Through my connection with RefinerLink, I found the following conference …
///////
4th Oil Products Forum Middle East
By Conference
Connection
Feb 09, 2013
OPF 2013 (http://www.oilproducts.me/ ) will provide a continuing update on regional and global supply, implications for regional product balances, and future trends on global trade flows.
The Oil Products Forum Middle East (OPF 2013) returns to the Gulf after its 2010 debut in Kuwait and will be in held in Abu Dhabi UAE, from April 24-25 2013 in conjunction with the 21st Annual Middle East Petroleum & Gas Week Events. OPF 2013 will be organized by The Conference Connection Inc. in a strategic alliance with Platts and will be hosted by the Abu Dhabi National Company (Adnoc). 
Source: http://www.refinerlink.com/blog/4th_Oil_Products_Forum_Middle_East/
///////

TODAY’S TIP #1: Have you joined LinkedIn yet?  If not, do so … and then invite me (www.linkedin.com/in/jeansteinhardtresearch) to join your LinkedIn network

TODAY’S TIP #2: Find and join some LinkedIn groups in your area of interest

TODAY’S TIP #3: Take a look at RefinerLink (http://www.refinerlink.com/) … this highly specialized social network looks very promising

3 comments:

  1. I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. smm panel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! As for how often you visit the Desulfurization Blog, I can understand why. I like to cover oil and gas topics, but I do not pretend to offer comprehensive, up to the minute coverage of the various technologies involved.
      Instead, using my background as a technical librarian, I try to offer tips on how to help nonlibrarians improve the effectiveness of their online research.
      When I find an article of particular interest, I present it as an example of the results you can get from using well thought out strategies for online research.
      It was during my research on technical topics that I found RefinerLink.

      Delete
  2. Get out marketing deal for your company from the SMM Panel

    ReplyDelete