Thursday, March 31, 2016

Catalysis Review 2016

“I wish I could be like Shaw who once read a bad review of one of his plays, called the critic and said: 'I have your review in front of me and soon it will be behind me.'” Barbra Streisand (American Producer, Singer and Actress, b.1942)

The PTQ - Petroleum Technology Quarterly - Catalysis Review 2016 is now available.

Catalysis Review articles include …

Guarding Against Contaminants (Haldor Topsoe)
Increasing FCC Propylene Yield (Johnson Matthey Process Technologies)
Kinetic Engine Drives Catalyst Development (Albemarle)
Revamping for ULSD Production (Criterion Catalysts & Technologies)
Look Beyond the Catalyst (Crystaphase)
Calcium Containing Feedstock Processing (Reliance Industries)

TIP: Register with www.eptq.com  to obtain free access to the digital publications offered by PTQ.


No comments:

Post a Comment