Saturday, July 28, 2012

Another Reason to Use Delicious


“After all these years I see that I was mistaken about Eve in the beginning; it is better to live outside the Garden with her than inside it without her.” -- Mark Twain (American Humorist, Writer and Lecturer. 1835-1910)

I recently changed computers and was sure that I had thought of everything I had to save from my old computer to transfer to the new one.

I was mistaken.  I forgot to save my bookmarks.

Fortunately, I had added the bookmarks to my Delicious (www.delicious.com) social bookmarking account.  All I had to do was to export the bookmarks from Delicious, then import them to my new computer via my browser.

TIP: to export links from Delicious
Log in and head to your "Settings" page, found by mousing over the "Profile" button on the top right of Delicious. There you'll find options to both import and export your links or browser bookmarks.






Bonus TIP: Visit my Delicious desulfurization bookmarks.
The easiest way to do so is to visit www.delicious.com and search for desulfurization.

No comments:

Post a Comment