Monday, July 5, 2010

Conference Alert: Petrophase 2011

"I'm feeling so good. I feel like a million bucks. I'm focused, I'm alert, I'm zippy and top of my game.. I've never felt better! I'm sharp as a tack right now. And what's weird is that I didn't get a good nights sleep last night. And they say that's the most important thing..Or is it breakfast they said?..That's the most important meal of the day, breakfast...yes. And then it's 'i' before 'e' I know that..Um.. diamonds are a girl's best friend. Dog is a man's best friend.. What was I talking about?..Oh that's right, that I feel great and I'm at the top of my game. And it's odd because I didn't get hardly any sleep last night. And, they say that's the most important thing." Ellen DeGeneres (American Actress and stand-up Comedian, b.1958 New Orleans, Louisiana)

Petrophase 2011 is to be held in London in July of 2011. Each Petrophase conference focuses on issues surrounding the production and processing of heavy oil. To quote from the Petrophase 2010 Web …

“On behalf of the Organizing and Technical Committees, we wish to thank all who attended Petrophase XI. The success of this and future meetings lies with your commitment to communicate your research to the petroleum community. We hope that Petrophase XI met your expectations and that you be able to attend Petrophase XII in London, July 10-14 2011, hosted by Imperial College.

Energy & Fuels will be publishing a special Petrophase 2010 proceedings volume. Manuscripts for the proceedings need to be submitted by August 15, 2010.

“Petrophase Mission: The meeting offers industry and academia an opportunity to present and discuss the most recent advances relevant to both upstream and downstream. Topics include: petroleum phase behavior, the formation and mitigation of organic solid phases, emulsions and colloids, desalting, and the structure and composition of heavy oils, asphaltenes, and trace contaminants.”
source: http://www.petrophase2010.com/


Mark your calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment